Nocturne no. 3 Nocturne no. 3

Wow, your composition skills, it really sounds like chopin. This goes direct to my favorites.

Life Systems Depleted Life Systems Depleted

Nice work, i like the transition in 1:13, stoping the strings and adding percution, very soft transition; just the progretion in 1:37 to the end... Its kind of bad.
But overall good job and this goes direct to my favorites.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks glad you like it man!

Mvt I: Ice and Fire Mvt I: Ice and Fire

Awesome composition, the transitions, the modulation, the volume, good job. Direct to my favorites.

The Broken Man The Broken Man

Nice composition, i just would like more bass on the strings.

Through our LIves Through our LIves

Dont take me wrong, but this is kind of monotonous, you need more bass on the piano; use the pedals, use modulations, you keep the same volume; change registers, you are using just like two octaves ( i could be wrong) and if you are going to use the same "theme" at least change the tempo or make some variations. Anyway, this just my opinion, good luck.

El Cid El Cid

Dude, this is cool, but "la malagueña" is always used for "spanish music" and its like cliche; but i have to admit that your counterpoint is awesome. Have you heard this vertion for classical guitar?, you have to do it.

Good luck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B6jOU zBKYc&feature=related

samulis responds:

Hey, that's a real cool version. I had not realized that both progressions were actually used in one song. Thanks for the insight. :)

Stargenx - All Alone Stargenx - All Alone

Wow, nice composition, good counterpoint. I dont know if the little disonance in the min 2:30 was planed, thats my only question.

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! Nothing was planned, it was improvised.

Time for Anxiety Time for Anxiety

Dude, the percutions¡¡. The piano part is awesome,with all the arpeggios and stuff; except for the mins 1:30 and 3:43 when you changed to a mayor scale so drastically without passing notes and then it turned to "bossa nova" and then "pop" to finish in ¿pop?. I would like it to finish in minor key, just as you started...but this is just my opinion, its your music anyway.
Good luck

OcularNebula responds:

true, it's a bit disorganized in terms of sectioning and transitions

Sleeping Forever Sleeping Forever

Well, this actually sounds more like electronic than "classical", but good job.

Cirrow responds:

watch ur back buddy

Het Motief van de Waterbr Het Motief van de Waterbr

Direct to my favorites. Really nice counterpoint, revervb. Also cool story.